Durgo safety valve GT-77 in brass The valves are progressive and can be used in installations with e.g. water and oil. The valve housing, nipple and cone are in dezincification resistant brass with seal material of fluorinated rubber (FPM/FKM).
• Connection (Inlet/Outlet)
– 15/22, 20/22, inlet male thread (ISO-G), outlet compression fitting.
– 15/20, 20/20, inlet and outlet male thread (ISO-G).
• Opening pressure 1.0-10 bar (0.1–1.0 MPa). Can be ordered with optional opening pressure within the given intervals.
• Temperature range -30°C to +125°C.
Click picture for blow-off capacity table.